Need help understanding your bill?
kissel's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, June 6th, 2014 8:37 PM

Billing

How come you have roll over minutes for your cells phones but not roll over data usage? I get noticification that I went over my 2 GB for the month on the last day before billing ends.  I get that I have to pay $10.00 for another GB of data but howcome that won't roll over for future use? I won't use a GB of data in less then a day.  That's unfair!!!

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

10 years ago

Unfortunately, that is what is on your contract. Overage is $10, whether you use the whole GB or only 1 kb over your limit. It may not be fair but a contract is a contract.
And there is no data rollover.

Former Employee

• 

36 Messages

10 years ago

That rollover data was a good one. Here at AT&T, we trumped all the older plans because of all the feedback of paying too much money. No more rollover, you have 2 worries taken away, unlimited talk and text.  Maybe updating to a better plan may help? I know how it feels to go over data because I was in your shoes. It sounds like you are on one of the older plans where everything is paid separately and you are having some problems with the data usage. For what you may be paying, (this is an assumption) the newer plans we offer will give you more for your buck. All the new plans include unlimited talk and text so, you don't have to worry about a limit anymore! Compare what you are paying now, the amount of overage, and also how much data you are using and go here:

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/data-plans.html#fbid=HVAgBQjh0I5

This is may be your alternative and save you some money! This may be a much better "fair" solution!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.