Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Billing help

Highlighted
Contributor

Billing help

I had DIRECTV bundled in with my wireless, &  Internet service. I canceled direct the day after the contract was up. I was still charged for a month. $149. I called up and they said just don’t pay that part and it will be credited next month. When I got the next month billing  I was still charged for it & I was charged for it plus a $10 late fee.   After many phone calls it was determined they sent me a gift card that I never received. (Why would I want to gift card anyway)  so they said they’d send a check and I still had to pay the $149.  But the check would be for $139.  He said because they’re only sending a check for 139, he’d credit $10 for that an $10 for the late fee.   I received the check but not the difference which is $20. Every time I call them on the phone with them for 45 minutes and longer, the last time was an hour and 5 min. Anyone know how to get this resolved?  We never did receive the $250 gift cards promised for coming over to ATT over 2 years ago so I’m not too hopeful.  As it stands now when phone is paid off we will go back to Sprint.  

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Sage

Re: Billing help

So you got a refund?   Less late fee, which no matter what they said, they were going to bill.  Consider it done.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support