For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Gnunez7880's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, September 27th, 2017 1:27 PM

How can I make payment arrangements on my current account?

I'd like to make payment arrangements on my current account however when I attempt to submit it through my mobile app online, the system will not accept it. An error message pops up stating I must pay the balance due which is an incorrect amount due to previous balance being disputed for incorrect charges on my account. I'm trying to avoid services getting interrupted, I recently experienced over 9 hours of unresolved billing issues and continue to get charged for a high amount, when initially the promotion I was promised back in August was never honored. I have never experienced such unreasonable wireless services, it has been extremely challenging, which escalated to unresolved issues.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

7 years ago

If you have a past due balance you cannot make late arrangements.  

Also, if you have a past due balance, no matter why, it's likely ATT will suspend service.   

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

So are you trying to set a payment arrangement for what the bill should be? If so, I'm pretty sure that won't work. You can only set up the arrangement for what is actually on the bill whether or not that amount is in dispute. You also can't set up a payment arrangement if past the due date.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Would i be able to pay partial amount to avoid being shutoff?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

i have not been late and don't have a previous balance so would i be able to make partial payment  and what would the amount you would except?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

5 years ago

@Libbygirl07 wrote:

i have not been late and don't have a previous balance so would i be able to make partial payment  and what would the amount you would except?

You must login to your myATT account and select bill tab, and select payment options, late arrangements.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Need time to pay balance on my phone because my paycheck has been delayed 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

5 years ago

@Analinares wrote:

Need time to pay balance on my phone because my paycheck has been delayed 

This is a customer populated forum, you need to login to your myATT account and select billing options to make late arrangements.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.