Need help understanding your bill?
serupdl's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, October 31st, 2018 9:25 PM

Billing Department E-mail address

I am trying to send an e-mail to the billing department regarding a billing error.  Is there an e-mail address available?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

No. ATT does not do customer support via email. There is no email address for customer support or the billing department. Your options are to call or chat.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

AT&T
I went to the United States to tour in August of last year. I bought the pre paid to use for a month and only a month. But I'm trying to cancel the payment and I can not do it for almost a year My email is [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.] I need to cancel and have the chargebacks done.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

@denismiyabara wrote:

I went to the United States to tour in August of last year. I bought the pre paid to use for a month and only a month. But I'm trying to cancel the payment and I can not do it for almost a year My email is denismiyabara@gmail.com I need to cancel and have the chargebacks done.

Cancel the card used, that will stop future payments.  

For future reference: pay cash, pay with a refill card, or make sure you turn off auto pay in the account.  

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

@denismiyabara wrote:
I went to the United States to tour in August of last year. I bought the
pre paid to use for a month and only a month. But I'm trying to cancel the
payment and I can not do it for almost a year My email is
denismiyabara@gmail.com I need to cancel and have the chargebacks done.

3rd post, same answer - cancel the card used so you don’t get more charges.  AT&T will not refund, so you must deal with your bank/credit card company.  

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

@denismiyabara  You needed to disable autopay before leaving the US. Your options now are to call or cancel your credit card and get a new one issued. The only way to get any refund is to call. If you choose to call, the following info is from customer support: 

Customers in these situations need to call one of two numbers:

Outside of the U.S. - 1-314-925-6925 - The agent can call them back at their number so they don't rack up big toll charges.

Inside the U.S. -  1-800-901-9878

English and Spanish spoken.  It's possible - depending on the agent they reach - they may be transferred within the company.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am very upset about my att service. A year ago I went to unlimited plan but they never changed it. Keep in contact with att said after a year had pass they fixed it and promised me a credit. That was never done either even though I was told by countless agents that it was pending and kept me on hold while they got approval just to see the credit was never issued. Yesterday and today tried again but the first thing that they said it was pending to come right back and say they did but the amount of my bill never changed. I was told what they say they gave me but looking at bill it was the same two amounts that I paid myself. I asked the representative to tell me beside the past due what is my current bill amount and she wouldn’t tell me. I asked her does she know how to subtract and she keep  saying the same thing. My calculations are that I owe a bill of $150 which is wrong. The att when it was swb was so much better. They cared adopt their customers and tried to resolve the issue but now that they are att/Directv they think what they say goes. Both att and directv. I am really sick of countless excuses. I have had the same acct for over 30 years. It’s just a shame the swb family changed. Can’t count on any help from either companies.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

5 years ago

@Tclark89 wrote:

I am very upset about my att service. A year ago I went to unlimited plan but they never changed it. Keep in contact with att said after a year had pass they fixed it and promised me a credit. That was never done either even though I was told by countless agents that it was pending and kept me on hold while they got approval just to see the credit was never issued. Yesterday and today tried again but the first thing that they said it was pending to come right back and say they did but the amount of my bill never changed. I was told what they say they gave me but looking at bill it was the same two amounts that I paid myself. I asked the representative to tell me beside the past due what is my current bill amount and she wouldn’t tell me. I asked her does she know how to subtract and she keep  saying the same thing. My calculations are that I owe a bill of $150 which is wrong. The att when it was swb was so much better. They cared adopt their customers and tried to resolve the issue but now that they are att/Directv they think what they say goes. Both att and directv. I am really sick of countless excuses. I have had the same acct for over 30 years. It’s just a shame the swb family changed. Can’t count on any help from either companies.

Were you being charged overages? I'm not sure how else you would be owed anything. How did this go on a year?  Why didn't you go online and change the plan yourself?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

3 years ago

@Green  You have posted on a 2 year old unrelated thread. Had you bothered to read it, you’d see ATT does not do customer support via email. This is also a public forum, please remove your personal information.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I spoke with Global Fraud Department for the third time and they promised to change my bill and credit me $1100.00 instead it went up.  Since February I have talked to over thirty people.  I want my credit!!! [EDITED]   Account [EDITED] I have cried over this and I am 74 years old and should not done this way.  I have been on the phone and been hung up on due to transferring me to another department at least six times in these months of I call incompetence .

[EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information]

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.