For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
mmbar42's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, September 13th, 2017 5:58 AM

Billing Date

My problem is, I do not get paid until the 2nd Wednesday of each month. It is direct deposited then I utilize the Auto Bill Pay service offered by my bank. Consequently, my bills are paid by the 2nd Friday of each month. And of course, my at&t due date is always much earlier. I'm nearly always paying the late charge. My check arrival & payment date is not able to be changed (government check). Is there any way to change the due date for my bill? My husband & I have been at&t customers for several years and always pay our bill. I'm really at a loss here.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

7 years ago

Change your ATT bill date by calling ATT.  It will result in a prorated partial bill (for less than one month), or a prorated larger bill (for more an one month) for one month.   

Meanwhile you can login to My ATT and set up a late payment just once.  I do not know if they will change bill date when late payment is set up.   

DO NOT ask support to set up late payments.  They are not allowed, and it will FAIL in the system.  You can ask them how to do it yourself. 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Thank you for your help.  I do appreciate it very much!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.