Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Bill

Highlighted
Contributor

Bill

Not really a question as much as a explanation,  my husband has been laid off for months.  Our family has fallen on real hard times. Its been priority for the family,  our children to keep lights and water running and what groceries we could.  My husband recieved a call and it's looking good for work but not till end of August or 1st of September.  When he does go back we will pay you guy's.  Please tell me how to keep it from going up and up every month? Thank you 

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Sage

Re: Bill

This is a customer populated forum, not At&t support/billing.  You would continue to be billed even if suspended.  After 60 days with no payment, the account is closed and sent to collection. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support