Need help understanding your bill?
Alee502958's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, June 17th, 2016 1:42 AM

Bill

My billing period this last month is from May 9 to June 8 and my bill is on autopay for the 29th and today is the 16th of June. I signed up for paperless billing May 30th. I haven't received a paper bill in the mail so does that mean paperless billing has started or should I still be expecting one?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

8 years ago

@Alee502958 wrote:
My billing period this last month is from May 9 to June 8 and my bill is on autopay for the 29th and today is the 16th of June. I signed up for paperless billing May 30th. I haven't received a paper bill in the mail so does that mean paperless billing has started or should I still be expecting one?

You can access your account online at any time to view your bil, whether you have paperless bililng or not. Paperless just means you no longer receive a paper bill in your physical mailbox. It's possible you will still receive a paper bill, but it shouldn't matter either way.  

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

8 years ago

@Alee502958 - Good question! Paperless billing can take up to 2 billing cycles to start but it usually starts a lot earlier and in your case, it seems it did begin if you have not received a paper bill in the mail. 🙂 Remember, you can keep up on bill payments and many things on the myAT&T app! 🙂

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Yeah...good luck with that! (sarcasm) Auto pay never seems to be successfully completed even though it says it could/might...but keep paying manually forever/until that point because we take no responsibility in term of service to our customers! I have given up because I got sick of going back to check, reattempting, being told it was set up, then payment not drafted (ever) and later owing a late fee or approaching danger of account suspension - it's not worth it to wait and see what happens. In my case, no happy surprises, regardless of setting this up through app or attempting by phone or in the store. It has been since February and I must still manually apply the payment each time. All At&t managed to do was to have an automatic 1-800 number incessantly call earlier this week and by that time my account was already suspended...awesome process, great touch points with your customers -not! When and if you do get them on the phone they just try to sell you more of their superfluous mobile data bullsht.

Good heavens! "Don't call us for help because we can't give you a definitive answer even if you do!" And you'll be slapped a high late fee, along with a "just because we can" fee, relative to the charge due which is already high to begin with for such sh-it service. I have service with Verizon as well on a different mobile device and at & t just blows. Bad. And costs nearly twice as much for same thing ...I'm so not impressed with you fools. Meghan [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.