For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
JodyMN's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 27th, 2015 3:51 PM

Bill dispute

I had problems with my service for over a month. I had two online chats and one phone call regarding this before it was fixed. I asked about having a credit to my account due to dozens of missed calls during this time period and other service issues. No one has responded. I find it hard to believe I'm expected to pay these high bills for poor service. This needs to be addressed and I need to be credited for the issues I had.

Jody [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

9 years ago

This is a user helping user forum and you will get no "official" responses from posts on this site. If you need help, it is best to private message @ATTMobilityCare with your account and contact information and someone should get in touch with you.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi there @JodyMN

I’m sorry to hear you experienced service issues. I’d be happy to look into this for you! Can you please send me a private message by Clicking Here and include the following information?

• Full name
  • Email address
  • Cell number
  • Dates of issue start and end
  • Details of issue

Thanks,

Charise

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

it seems that att doesent know what its assoceates are telling people when they call in  them months later the people get a bill that was never taken care of in the first place so is it better to state beware ATT service  3 months 90 days aftewr we payed our finnal bill turned in the equiptment we get a bill for 181 dollars  when the service was disscontinued in febuary but the assoceate did not do there job and the dollar count went on they stated thyey disscontinued the service in april but it waas suposed to be in feb now we get a bill in june how is that for reputable service

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

8 years ago

I have come to the conclusion that you will .Never get any help from this company so it is time for me to move on. Been a long time customer. Found out today bright spot there are plenty of celluar companies looking for good customers.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.