For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Rocket1's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, February 18th, 2019 2:03 PM

Closed

I’d like to request an extension on my past due amount on my bill.

I’d like to request an extension on my past due amount on my bill. I had an unexpected house expense arise. 

Thank you. 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

ATT does not grant extensions once you are past due. You needed to set up a late payment arrangement online before you were past due. Just pay when you can but your service may be suspended at any time.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Yes I need a extension  till December 4 2020 that next time I get paid dnt want lose my phone for holiday  so I can talk my family. I greatly  appreciate 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

3 years ago

@Ray 

Did you read the previous post? This is not customer service  - this is a customer populated Community forum.   You are  Anonymous here, and no one here can make any changes to your account or arrange a late payment.

To arrange a late payment you must login to your online account yourself. Select billing and then select late payment arrangement. If you are already past your due date you can no longer arrange a late payment and will be subject to suspension if you don't pay in full. 

🤦🏼‍♀️. ...  You're Killing me Smalls

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I would like an extension in till January 27,2023 that’s when my next check come

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

1 year ago

@Jakaylastout Try reading the thread. To get an extension, you need to log into your account and set up a late payment arrangement before you are past due. Once past due, there are no extensions. It’s already the 25th, so unless your due date is today or tomorrow, it’s too late to setup a late payment arrangement.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

1 year ago

I guess I can't make too much fun of ATT help for not reading. It's pervasive. 😑

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.