For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
shawne9333's profile

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

Wednesday, May 3rd, 2017 6:15 PM

BOGO not being honored

I am absolutely disgusted with At&t and going to cancel my service!!!@ I just had someone from this site (Monica) part of the social media team asked me to call her about my 6 month long simple billing issue had the nerve to give me attitude and told me nothing new. As of now issue still not resolved.What happend to the customer service its horrendous. Not the At&t I worked for that for sure. Im done

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

7 years ago

No getting an issue resolved is like pulling teeth! I used to next installment plan. The line is was added to an existing account I hace had since 2007.I have never used another carrier. Qualifying for the BOGO has never come into question they told me its a "known issue" that some people were being billed in error. Im so sick of explaining this over and over.As of now my issue is in some back office resolution team. At this point its that attitude loke your is why I really want yo leave and never come back.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

7 years ago

@shawne9333

You are addressing other customers.  We ask the questions for a reason.  We are well aware of ATT reps telling customers they qualify - WHEN THEY DID NOT.    If you did not qualify, ATT will never tell you.  They will pass the buck and open cases until you go away because no one wants to deliver bad news.  

There is no code for sales to enter or special procedure. All that needs to be done is meet all the requirements.  Add a line, buy qualifying phones on Next installments, pay bill on time.  

If you did everything right, the credits are automatic.  By that logic, no credits, something is not right - there for we ask these questions.

You didn't the first time, or second, 3rd....so have wasted your own time and ours too.  

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

7 years ago

Wow you are so rude this is why Im going to post on the blog every day. This is exactly why I am upset. At this point its not about the billing issue. Its the level of incompetence and poor customer service. Thats the real issue and your response is the perfect example.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

@shawne9333 What part of "you are addressing other customers" is not clear? You are not conversing with customer service. 

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

7 years ago

I want your "other customers" to know how you are treating a customer of over 10 years. They need to know before the try to take advantage of a,BOGO offer what a nightmare it can be.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@shawne9333 wrote:

I really dont appreciate your attitude first of all. Second as I said before I have never used another carrier EVER. I qualify for the BOGO. That has never been the issue. Your response however reaks of exactly why I am I think I should leave At&t

We keep asking the same questions and you keep avoiding them. We're not the ones with attitude, we're trying to help you.

(Incorrect answer removed). Sorry, @lizdance40 that was the point I thought you were trying to make when you kept asking about porting. 

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

7 years ago

Ok so let me get this straight, you're telling me I dont qualify and all the supervisors and customer service people  are lying to me because they dont have the guts to set me straight? Wow its worse that I thought. What has AT&T become.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@shawne9333 wrote:

Ok so let me get this straight, you're telling me I dont qualify 

Oops, not exactly... (I may have jumped the gun on that, depends on the date).

We keep asking you questions because we're trying to determine that...

What was the date when you bought the phones?  What kind of phones?

Which payment plan did you sign up for?

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@shawne9333 wrote:

They need to know before the try to take advantage of a,BOGO offer what a nightmare it can be.

What they need to know is to READ THE OFFER.

It's a $650 commitment if you don't qualify, people need to read and check it for themselves...

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

7 years ago

@shawne9333 wrote:

I want your "other customers" to know how you are treating a customer of over 10 years. They need to know before the try to take advantage of a,BOGO offer what a nightmare it can be.

They are not "our customers".  How many ways can we say it...we don't work for ATT.  They don't pay us.  We get no discounts on service or goods.  We are just like you...customers.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.