Explore & discover

Helpful Links

BOGO Question Note 9

Highlighted
Contributor

BOGO Question Note 9

I'm interested in getting a Note 9 using the BOGO deal for me (Line A) and my wife (Line B). I understand I would be required to open a new line to take advantage of this deal. Neither me nor my wife want to change phone numbers though. So I'm thinking: What if I do the BOGO deal for my line (Line A) and a new line (Line C), switch the phone numbers of Line B and C so that Line B is the free Note 9 and Line C is the old (paid-off) phone and cancel Line C after 3 months when the phone credit starts to hit? Is the phone credits/Next installment plan linked to the new line (Line C) permanently or since the Note is on an existing line it should be good?

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Greg0224
‎08-10-2018 10:37 AM

Re: BOGO Question Note 9

Installment plan is linked to new line.   They thought about how folks could get the system

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Sage

Re: BOGO Question Note 9

Carefully read the offer.  You cannot game the system, you will have to give up one of your old numbers to get a free or discounted Note 9

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support