AutoPay

Mentor

AutoPay

The AT&T representative at the AT&T store when I got my new phone, put in on what he called the "Next" plan.. I am paying out my phone monthly...  I had plans to pay the $200 for the phone and agree to a 2-year contract and he was trying to save me money so he put me on the "Next" plan...

CAN I put this account on AutoPay?  I want my wireless bill to be set up to auto pay ever month but every time I try to set it up I get an error and it tells me I have to pick another way to pay the bill... 

My U-Verse Acct (it is new) is set up to go on AutoPay, but cannot get my wireless bill set up ... they told me with it being a "Next" plan, I cannot combine the Wireless bill and the U-Verse bill into one bill...  Fine, I can live with that, but I want them both on AutoPay... 

Am I getting an error trying to set it up because it is the "Next" plan...  I talked to someone at AT&T and she tried to go through the steps to set it up for me and got the same error.. 

thanks

Barbara

Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: AutoPay

Off the top of my head, I can't imagine a conflict between AT&T Next & automatic bill pay.

What error are you getting?

-Alex

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Mentor

Re: AutoPay

good morning..

I kept getting the error message ... that it could not be set up for this and to find another method of payment.  I don't remember the exact message.   I waited until early Monday morning (5/4/14) and tried to set it up again and it went through without a problem.  I don't know what was causing the problem before, but it is set up now..

thank you for your reply.. appreciate it.

Have a good day

Barbara

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support