Need help understanding your bill?
ZaBa89's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, April 22nd, 2017 11:11 AM

Auto pay discount

I am trying to find out if I will now be receiving the auto pay discount? My AT&T app said I would be eligible for a discount up to $10.00 by enrolling in auto pay. I have enrolled and would like to know if I'm getting the discount.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

7 years ago

If you are on one of the unlimited plans, and paperless billing and auto pay with debit card or checking account, you will be credited against the plan costs on your bill.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Each time I called to verify that I would be getting a credit I was told it would take a few months.  Never was I told that it had to be a banking account or debit card.  Each time the representative said yes you are all set up.  At&t is so out of touch, untrained and NOT helpful!!!

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

7 years ago

It's right on the information for the unlimited data plan...

https://www.att.com/plans/unlimited-data-plans.html

IMG_6183.PNG

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

This bundle business is a joke! I so regret canceling cable for direct TV. The whole scam is misrepresented! First off wireless. We were encouraged to sell or phones to them. Now they are deducting the sale of phones from rebate? If I had kept phones and sold them myself would not have been a problem. They say they will pay up to 650 a line. We had two lines and the payoff was only 180 because we had been with verizon for 20 years. Since we don't have fiber cable the Direct TV internet is unacceptable. We try to use on demand and we get "your web service is not capable for replay"  Half my favorites are not on the guide. The guide that does not exist. Really disappointed I'm trying to give them some slack but I'd change in heartbeat

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

7 years ago

@Texfan

All of the information on wireless is available online, speed of internet services for your location, and a channel line up for direct TV too.  Why didn't you do the research to see if the service was going to work for you?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

@Texfan You apparently also did not understand what you were signing up for since Directv does not provide internet service.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.