Need help understanding your bill?
mibuz99's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, October 12th, 2017 7:53 PM

At&t wireless UNLIMITED PLUS PLAN total cost

I have my own gsm unlocked cellphone that is compatible with the at&t (verified). Now I want to buy the unlimited plus plan for two lines (price as shown on at&t site $145). 

What is the bottom line price including everything per month I will pay(my state tax 7%)?

Do I need to sign a contract?

Please advise with accurate information.

Thanks.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

6 years ago

@mibuz99 wrote:

I have my own gsm unlocked cellphone that is compatible with the at&t (verified). Now I want to buy the unlimited plus plan for two lines (price as shown on at&t site $145). 

What is the bottom line price including everything per month I will pay(my state tax 7%)?

Do I need to sign a contract?

Please advise with accurate information.

Thanks.

you wont know exactly till you get your first bill.  

my taxes per line in IL are 6 to 7 bucks in CALI that could be as high as 15 to 20 bucks.  Sales tax is not the only charges that go with cell service.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

No one can tell you exactly what the taxes and fees will be. The $145 for two lines price includes a $10 autopay discount. If you don’t do autopay, add another $10. There is no contract, ATT does not do service contracts anymore (with a few exceptions such as free tablet offers).

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

@mibuz99

You might be be able to ball park based on your zip code.  If I use mine, I come up slightly higher than what I actually pay.

https://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/additionalcharges/

You also need to expect a much higher first bill as with any cellular, TV or home internet service.  Figure $25 activation for each line, plus a half months service.  End result is almost a double bill for about 6 weeks service.

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1009257

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.