Need help understanding your bill?
jasonwromero's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, March 31st, 2015 6:19 PM

Arrange Late Payment

My current Bill is due...  Though, i somehow got backed up this month.  I get paid on 4-10...  Arranged Payment online with CC for 4-10-15 Payment.    Will our phones be disconnected??

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Thanks att for creating a disaster with my bill then after about 20 hours on the phone numerous times I'm told there's nothing they can do or hung up or even all the rude people I've talked to. I turned off my uverse and switched to direct tv. The guy came out and said there's no line of sight and he can't install. My husband came home and said yes he can, called back made another appointment the SAME guy came to my door and said I still can't do it. My husband said let me see the tool you use...we have direct tv now. But...someone along the line combined UVERSE/internet/direct tv to my cellphone bill AND NEVER TUNED OFF UVERSE AND THE INTERNET LIKE REQUESTED!! So I had an $800 bill and because it was linked to my phone bill my phone will be shut off. After 20+ hours on the phone my bill is now $483 and they won't separate the charges like they should be and now my phone will be shut off maybe today, maybe tomorrow maybe next month...I don't know because I've been told different things. I pay my cell phone bill on time EVERY MONTH and it has never been shut off. Now after ATT mistake I am suffering. And the rude rude rude customer service is unbelievable to me and they don't give a name or ID to be able to report them so they get away with it. This has been going on since May and now I give up. ATT can shut it all off and take me to court over this. I'm posting this here because I can not find an email to inform someone higher at ATT and even managers don't care.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I made arrangements to pay my bill at the store.  I could only pay 2/3 of the bill and would pay the othere thirds in two weeks.  They forgot to put it in my notes, so I got shut off.  I called Customer Service and they told me to go back to the store and have them put a not in my file about it.  So I did that, and they still haven't turned my phone back on yet.  Said that I still had to pay the balance in full before I will get turned back on.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Hi my name is Leslie H[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] and I would like to arrangements to pay the full amount due on my uvers high speed Internet bill I would like to pay full amount on 08/03/2016 without any service interruptions,,

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

You have to do that online, on your account or on the My Att app on your phone.   You cannot do so here or by phone.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

How can I restore payments arrangements? The app is telling me my accounts is not eligible. We got behind, but can now get back on track if we can get this reset back up.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

@JJoordan

If  you have used up your "grace" for the year, you have no more options other than pay all amounts due.

The system is computerized and support personnel is not allowed to change the system.  

Once you catch up, make changes so this doesn't happen again.   Expensive phones aren't much good if you can't use them.  I encourage lower cost phones at full price.  (Those on my family plan have no other options, they must buy their phones)

If you have iPhones, they have great resale value.  Sell them and buy cheaper phones.  ( that might be my mother talking.  LOL)

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

My payment was due on the 17th and today I was able to still schedule a late payment to be made on the 30th with no problem. I used the MyATT app and my service hasn't been disconnected because of my bill being past due. I know from the past they usually don't suspend service until 10 days past due.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

Bill paid!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

Bill paid!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Hi my account was interrupted on 8/27/16 but I paid the past due balance on 9/1/16 and my service didn't come back on now it says I owe 212 by 9/12/16 I still have 11 days to make that payment so why isn't my service back on and can you help me please
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.