For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
jasonwromero's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, March 31st, 2015 6:19 PM

Arrange Late Payment

My current Bill is due...  Though, i somehow got backed up this month.  I get paid on 4-10...  Arranged Payment online with CC for 4-10-15 Payment.    Will our phones be disconnected??

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with your response.  I made arrangements to pay the full amount plus and extra $25.  I did this on the website.  My phone was disconnected anyway.  They were sending texts to the wrong number and the email said if I made arrangements there was no reason to call so I didn't.  Apparantly my arrangement didn't go to through like I thought.  I deleted the emails even the conf. # and I'm told that once I'm disconnected there is no way to turn back on without a payment.  I am very very upset with AT&T.  I should have never been disconnected to begin with.  And If I had the money to pay it I would not have made the arrangement.   They screwed up not me.  Very very dissapointed.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I am a loyal AT&T customer and am trying to setup a late payment arrangement for full payment on 06/03/2016 and unfortunately what is stated in this post is not my current experience.  Please contact me @ ***

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

That should be noted that if you are not able to pay the full amount on the date that you thought you would be, that you will be disconnected and only heat from attt

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

8 years ago

@lbkingsboros

This is a customer forum.  Do not post your private information here.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

My due date is 4th. I did change payment date on line app and I took new date as 8th. But I wasn't informed it would make it late. I want to understand if I am charged late fee or is 4 days late within except able range? The app didn't list actual due date so selected date I'd like and thought it would inform me if it would be late. It did not. I have 4 days before it's late I can try and make special arrangements if necessary but I prefer to pay my own bills and I don't want a late fee. Since it's late this was only way to talk to someone. I'd prefer emailing if it's late but that option isn't available. To me that's not customer service to force a customer to discuss this in a forum you might mention that an email option would be appreciated

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Make payment now

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Want to make payment now

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Need to know now how to make payment

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Hello, I arrange late payments almost every month. I tried again for this month and recieved a message saying I am not eligible. Is there a limit on how many times you can arrange a late payment?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

8 years ago

Yes..

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.