Need help understanding your bill?
laks1991's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, June 11th, 2013 5:05 PM

Are wireless rollover minutes applied no matter what time of day?

Are wireless rollover minutes applied no matter what time of day call is rec'd or initiated? For example, if I call at noon and have used all of my plan minutes, will my rollover minutes apply?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Guru

• 

561 Messages

11 years ago

I would assume yes. As long as you have used all of your other available minutes, Rollover will be used, no matter the time of day. 

"Rollover Minutes are used only when other minutes have been depleted for the billing cycle. Example: If you have a plan that includes 1,500 Anytime Minutes, and one month you use 2,000 Anytime Minutes, the excess of 500 minutes will be deducted from your accumulated Rollover Minutes."

Taken from here.

{Edited because the first was a blank reply. Oops!}

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

581 Messages

11 years ago

@laks1991 wrote:

Are wireless rollover minutes applied no matter what time of day call is rec'd or initiated? For example, if I call at noon and have used all of my plan minutes, will my rollover minutes apply?

Hello laks199!! Welcome to the forums and thanks for your post!

Please check out this great article Viewing your Rollover Minutes.  Click on the "+" symbol next to the article: how rollover minutes are accumulated and used

Make note of the other great articles like how to view your available rollover minutes and rollover minute expiration from this same link!

Hope you find this information helpful!  ~Delia

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.