Need help understanding your bill?
Nickie.M's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, October 12th, 2017 3:15 PM

Apple Watch Series 3 Cellular - Discount offers Not applied to bill

I recently purchased an Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular directly from Apple and then connected it to my AT&T account. When I set it up online I was told they were offering a promotion for new Apple Watch customers that the one-time activation fee of $25 would be waived and the first 3 months of service ($10/month) would also be waived --- for at total of $55 savings.

I've received my first month's bill since adding this and the $25 activation fee and the first month's service of $10 is on my bill.

Has anyone else had this problem? Do they credit it later?

Here's the fine print:

$55 CREDIT OFFER:  Subject to change. Must purchase eligible device/have eligible devices and activate with eligible service. Eligible Devices: Requires (i) Apple Watch Series 3 purchase at full price, on installment agreement, or bring your own (excludes ones purchased on 2-year agreement) and (ii) HD-voice activated iPhone 6 or newer. Eligible Service: Both Apple Watch Series 3 and smartphone must be on same account with postpaid wireless voice & data services. (i) Apple Watch Series 3 requires min. $10/mo. when added to eligible shared plan;(ii) Smartphone requires min. $50/mo. for a new eligible plan (may be less if on an existing eligible plan). Bill Credit:  Account and service on your line must remain active to get up to two credits ($30 service + $25 activation) w/in 3 bills.  No activation credit if already waived. Offer Limits: Max. of 1 activation credit/waiver per device. One credit offer per eligible Apple Watch Series 3 activation. May not be combinable with other offers, discounts, or credits. Purchase limits as low as 2 apply. Other restrictions apply. Device Limits: Apple Watch Series 3 requires AT&T NumberSync to access the AT&T cellular network.  For SMS/MMS messaging, the synced iPhone must be on and connected to the AT&T network (via cellular or Wi-Fi connection; if using Wi-Fi connection, smartphone must have Wi-Fi calling activated). iMessage must be enabled on your iPhone. See www.att.com/numbersync for details.  Usage charges apply.

Help! Thanks!

Nickie

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

@Nickie.M

you posted the terms did you not read this part about a credit in 3 months time?  You should see it on the next bill but it could take one more month.

Bill Credit:  Account and service on your line must remain active to get up to two credits ($30 service + $25 activation) w/in 3 bills.  No activation credit if already waived. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.