Anything, I mean anything I can do?

Highlighted
Contributor

Anything, I mean anything I can do?

So around March this year I got a phone plan with two friends. I should say people I thought were friends. Long story short they kept up their half for a few months.

Long story short, two months ago they both bailed on me leaving me with a $450 bill. I couldn't pay it. I finally did today. But now my line is cancelled for not paying when I didn't even get notification this would happen.

Now I know why. One of them changed the email and home address on the account to his. So no wonder I didn't get anything.

Is there any way possible I can get my account restored though now that I've paid the past due amount? There's no way I can afford three ETFs.
Message 1 of 2 (76 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Anything, I mean anything I can do?

Hello, Djdanimaaal!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear about your canceled service. We would be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (65 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.