For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
hskinner1's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, July 11th, 2014 4:58 PM

After 2 hours no one can find the information or tell me how to recoup my $!!!

I have been on the phone with your 'outstanding uverse and onlie support' for over 2 hours! No one has been able to answer why I'm still being billed AFTER 3 hang ups on your end after I requested to speak to a manager! I've been in the home, wireless, and uverse help centers, but no one 'can access that information' and 'that account doesn't exist'. HOWEVER that account is drafting $60 from my debit card twice a month! 

So here's my questions...

1. Who can I call that can actually help or resolve this issue

2. Why if my card is being autodrafted, I've received emails showing payment and an acct # ending in XYZB can they not find my acct? They've tried by SS#, and cell phone but still say it doesn't exist! But they have NO way of telling me where/why my money is being drafted! Only that I should 'contact my bank.' Are you kidding me?? I have the payment receipt from YOU/AT&T!!! 

3. For clarification I'm being billed for service: home phone. I have NO home phone. The only number I have is a cellular device. But my cell is paid for by another person and completely seperate from the 'home phone' bill I receive every month  (different primary numbers, different bills, different services, different addresses). 

This is the worst costumer service I have ever seen! And still no resolution! 

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

10 years ago

@hskinner1 wrote:

I have been on the phone with your 'outstanding uverse and onlie support' for over 2 hours! No one has been able to answer why I'm still being billed AFTER 3 hang ups on your end after I requested to speak to a manager! I've been in the home, wireless, and uverse help centers, but no one 'can access that information' and 'that account doesn't exist'. HOWEVER that account is drafting $60 from my debit card twice a month! 

So here's my questions...

1. Who can I call that can actually help or resolve this issue

2. Why if my card is being autodrafted, I've received emails showing payment and an acct # ending in XYZB can they not find my acct? They've tried by SS#, and cell phone but still say it doesn't exist! But they have NO way of telling me where/why my money is being drafted! Only that I should 'contact my bank.' Are you kidding me?? I have the payment receipt from YOU/AT&T!!! 

3. For clarification I'm being billed for service: home phone. I have NO home phone. The only number I have is a cellular device. But my cell is paid for by another person and completely seperate from the 'home phone' bill I receive every month  (different primary numbers, different bills, different services, different addresses). 

This is the worst costumer service I have ever seen! And still no resolution! 

Are you actually receiving a bill? If so, the home phone number is the account number they need to look for. 

I would recommend you send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.