Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Admin fee increase

Highlighted
Contributor

Admin fee increase

The admin fee has increased over 260% in the last three months. Is it going to continue to rise?  It’s hard to believe that the cost for the things covered under this fee have increased enough to warrant such a drastic increase in the overall admin fee. 

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Admin fee increase

The increase just happens to match what Verizon charges. Will there be another increase, who knows but 2 in 2 months probably means no more increases anytime soon.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Admin fee increase

@R65J94 wrote:

The admin fee has increased over 260% in the last three months. Is it going to continue to rise?  It’s hard to believe that the cost for the things covered under this fee have increased enough to warrant such a drastic increase in the overall admin fee. 

A  260% increase on 76 cents is more like $2.73.

A 162%  increase is $1.23 (increase) plus the original $0.76 is $1.99

I think it's doubtful we get much more as we've recently had two (and two above average of what are normally small increases).

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you Missing Your BOGO Credits? If so, QuarryRye can you help figure out what happened and what to do about it!

Additional Support