Need help understanding your bill?
Caretaker1379's profile

Mentor

• 

30 Messages

Saturday, December 21st, 2013 4:47 AM

Add color to our PDF bill?

hey there! How r u tonight?

I love getting paperless bills. But what i do is click the button to view and download the PDF verson so i don't miss anything.

what i would like to see in the near future is when we download our PDF bill that it would be in FULL color so its easier to read.

i've learned how to read the "black and white photo copy" look but its not very cheerful looking. lol. see having it in color would make people want to pay their bill on time more  🙂 PLUS its not like your wasting PDF paper hehehe

Who is with me?

Former Employee

• 

11 Messages

10 years ago

I support this idea! We get full color in store. Lets give it to our customers.

Mentor

• 

30 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks ministorm!

i no its nitpicky.

i just like how the paper bill looks without the paper. sure i could just go into my MYATT and pay the Big orange number lol but i like seeing the full bill, and having it in color would make the categories on the bill easier to find.  CHASE Bank is doing color PDFs now.

i want it done in two months!! hehe just kidding.  I hope the CEO of ATT reads the forums 🙂

Mentor

• 

30 Messages

10 years ago

Wow!  You still haven't colorize the PDF bill yet???  I'm disappointed!   Just kidding!   it would be an added plus though  🙂

Mentor

• 

30 Messages

8 years ago

Well you did it ATT!  Thank you so much that you added color PDF online for May 2016.  Things just pop out more and i like the color.

Thanks Again!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.