For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Jennsac28's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, March 29th, 2019 2:37 AM

Activation fees

So we recently switched out personal account over to a business account and went in store to upgrade our phones. The manager was quite helpful and we left very happy with the service. He offered us 2 iPads, and 2 Samsung tablets for $1 and only $10 a month. NOT a single word about activation fees. Well I just got my first bill under the new account and bam!! $180 in activation fees alone! Shame on AT&T. A little transparency would have been appreciated. Just be upfront with your customers so we are not blindsided by these fees! Just feel like I was misled. Sure $1 for a tablet sounds great, but I guarantee you we would not have done so had we been informed of these fees. Now I’m stuck with it under contract for the next 2 years. 

Y’all should be upfront about all fees and costs since we are the ones paying for it! 

Community Support

• 

231.5K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @Jennsac28,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'm sorry to read about the issues with your account. I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you and be of some help. Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://soc.att.com/2TJJKTL) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Business Name:

Account Details:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Contact Name:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.