Need help understanding your bill?
shield1010's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 25th, 2018 8:55 PM

Can I pay part of my balance to get my account unsuspended?

My account is suspended as I am late on the $187.21 it says I must pay for service to be restored. I won’t be able to pay it for another week, is there anything ATT can do for me?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

Unfortunately, no. Once service is suspended, it will not be restored until the entire outstanding balance is paid. Waiting until after the due date is too late. You could have set up a late payment arrangement before you were past due which would have prevented the suspension. 

Guru

• 

561 Messages

5 years ago

Why would you get free phone service when everyone else has to pay for it?

Would you keep doing your job if they stopped paying you?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

So sorry but we are disabled and I have been sick and had to pay for a new pump this month. We have a check coming Friday the 18th. I will pay account in full on Friday.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I never should of switched to this company its been nothing but problem after problem. They first set us up with 2 separate accounts instead of one with 2 lines. They have us on the wrong plan. We wanted the 65 dollar plan per line not the 75 dollar plan per line and now they've shut us off twice and expect nearly $300 dollars from us instead of the $200 or so for the correct plan. Not to mention all the extra reactivation fees for something that never should of happened. At this point I'm ready to cancel everything and switch companies. I lost my job right before Christmas and have been trying to find a new one to keep up with the high bill but can't even do that because no employer can reach me for an interview. I never should of switched.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

They have done the exact same thing to me! I am so fed up with this company I am disgusted with their inability to do anything right !

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I owe a payment just got started and I had a medical issue cause financial strain so I couldn't pay my bill the first one . Can I get low-income internet service since I qualify for lifeline services?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

If my account is suspended how long before everything is completely off?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

@Jenb123 Suspended means service is turned off. You will continue to be billed until they close your account which is anywhere from 60 to 90 days.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.