For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Dontdoit's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, February 26th, 2017 11:25 PM

ATAT

If you're contemplating switching to ATAT don't do it! They never honor any promotions or discounts and the extra unexplained/justified fees that gradually increase monthly are insane. I have a device that doesnt work, the point insurance stopped covering it is unknown even though I pay premium every month! My uninterrupted/interupted service just cost me $500.00 for 3GB of service. My contract is up in a month and theres no.way id ever recommend ATAT to anyone unless they have money to literally burn, or throw away!

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@Dontdoit wrote:
If you're contemplating switching to ATAT don't do it! They never honor any promotions or discounts and the extra unexplained/justified fees that gradually increase monthly are insane. I have a device that doesnt work, the point insurance stopped covering it is unknown even though I pay premium every month! My uninterrupted/interupted service just cost me $500.00 for 3GB of service. My contract is up in a month and theres no.way id ever recommend ATAT to anyone unless they have money to literally burn, or throw away!

I'm getting my promotional discount and so are many others.Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 6.51.02 PM.png

You do NEED to read the steps and follow them carefully, but it's all calculated by the computer, if you don't follow the steps it will not process. The steps for all the offers are on-line.

I've never seen any fees/cost on my phone that were not expected.

General consensus is the insurance isn't that great, but if you read the policy you'd know exactly what is covered and how high the deductibles are. You'd have to do a google search (or forum search) to see other complaints.

I believe AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile all use the same company to manage the insurance.

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.