For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
T4Troubled's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Thursday, April 18th, 2019 6:38 AM

AT&T won’t give me credit for a payment.

I made a 320.61 dollar payment on October 3. Which I had to print out 6 months worth of paperless bills to discover because they sure as blank wouldn't bother. They had it in my payment history but didn’t deduct it from total owed. November bill listed it as a 0.00 payment from previous month under activity since last bill and had it as a past due amount Been rolling it over every since. Refuses to deduct from my total. Want me to pay again and has suspended my account because I won’t pay the extra 320.61 it has as past due for FebruaryMarch bill because Its rollover I have all ready paid and actually owe them nothing. I have NO PAST DUE yet my service is suspended and they are threatening to cancel my service and all my lines and numbers if I don’t pay it again. All my lines are suspended and IM DISABLED AND WITHOUT A PHONE because they LITERALLY STOLE MY MONEY and they are aware they did I told them and they know. I’m on a fixed income I can’t afford to pay them twice because they just want to keep it. 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

File an FCC or BBB complaint. 

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

5 years ago

@T4Troubled wrote:

I made a 320.61 dollar payment on October 3. Which I had to print out 6 months worth of paperless bills to discover because they sure as blank wouldn't bother. They had it in my payment history but didn’t deduct it from total owed. November bill listed it as a 0.00 payment from previous month under activity since last bill and had it as a past due amount Been rolling it over every since. Refuses to deduct from my total. Want me to pay again and has suspended my account because I won’t pay the extra 320.61 it has as past due for FebruaryMarch bill because Its rollover I have all ready paid and actually owe them nothing. I have NO PAST DUE yet my service is suspended and they are threatening to cancel my service and all my lines and numbers if I don’t pay it again. All my lines are suspended and IM DISABLED AND WITHOUT A PHONE because they LITERALLY STOLE MY MONEY and they are aware they did I told them and they know. I’m on a fixed income I can’t afford to pay them twice because they just want to keep it. 

Have you verified with your bank that the payment was made? In order to have service restored, you will either have to work this out with corporate (via the FCC or BBB complaint recommended above) or pay to a zero balance. If you don't have another phone to use, you might have to have service restored so someone from corporate has a way to contact you. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.