Need help understanding your bill?
ms_unicorn's profile

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

Friday, August 25th, 2017 3:46 PM

AT&T’s Response to Hurricane Harvey

Beginning on Aug. 26, 2017, we will issue credits and waive additional charges to provide unlimited data, voice and text for AT&T wireless customers and unlimited voice and text to AT&T PREPAID customers in impacted areas. Please refer to http://about.att.com/inside_connections_blog/hurricane_harvey for specific details.

AT&T has set up emergency response equipment in strategic locations, in both Texas and Louisiana, which includes satellite COLTs (Cell on Light Trucks), Emergency Communications Vehicles (ECVs) and charging stations.

We have also launched a Severe Weather 4-in-1 Mix channel on DIRECTV and a Severe Weather Channel on U-verse to provide dedicated coverage of Hurricane Harvey. To learn more about AT&T’s Severe Weather Mix Channels, please visit: http://about.att.com/newsroom/severe_weather_mix_channel.html

Additional information and tips for disaster preparedness can be found at Inclement Weather – Be Prepared and www.att.com/vitalconnections.

Important Information for Friends & Family of Hurricane Harvey Victims: Robocall Insurance Scams

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I haven't had power in the passed few days because of hurricane Harvey down here in Houston. And my wifi connection hasn't been available for my phone. Would I be able to get any assistance or charges waivered for the time period of the hurricane?

ACE - Professor

• 

3K Messages

7 years ago

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Currently going threw the devastation hurricane Harvey is causing in my city and was wondering can I delay my next bill cycle payment

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

7 years ago

@G.Malveaux wrote:
I haven't had power in the passed few days because of hurricane Harvey down here in Houston. And my wifi connection hasn't been available for my phone. Would I be able to get any assistance or charges waivered for the time period of the hurricane?

Here's the text of the site @Fl_retire posted to save you the click: 

Our thoughts are with everyone impacted by Hurricane Harvey and our customers who have friends and family there.

Beginning Aug. 26, 2017, and running through at least Sept. 1, 2017, we will issue credits to AT&T wireless customers in impacted areas for additional data, voice and text charges, and AT&T PREPAID for additional voice and text charges.*

Currently, credits will be issued to customers with billing zip codes in the following counties – Aransas, Austin, Bee, Calhoun, Chambers, Colorado, Brazoria, DeWitt, Fayette, Fort Bend, Galveston, Goliad, Gonzales, Harris, Jackson, Jefferson, Jim Wells, Karnes, Kleberg, Lavaca, Liberty, Live Oak, Matagorda, Nueces, Refugio, San Patricio, Victoria, Wailer, Wharton, and Wilson. We’ll continue to assess the impact on additional locations in the days ahead.

UPDATE AUG. 28: From Aug. 28, 2017, and running through at least Sept. 3, 2017, we will also issue credits to AT&T wireless and AT&T PREPAID customers in impacted parts of Louisiana. Credits will apply for customers with billing zip codes in Beauregard, Calcasieu, Cameron, Jefferson Davis and Vermilion parishes.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

7 years ago

@Glorox1218 wrote:
When will U-verse service be restored? No tv or internet for 2 days.

I can understand your frustration, but the rain hasn't even stopped yet. I would expect to go some time without U-verse, especially if the equipment in your neighborhood has been affected by flooding. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Due to Hurricane Harvey, majority of us are currently unable to work. Floods and Closed roads have prevented us from even getting food/resources. Please let me know if anything can be arranged to give me time.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I was wondering if there were options for paying bills. I'm past due on my account with the money I was planning to pay my bill I had to buy food and supplies for hurricane Harvey. And now my job is telling us we are off for a week and they have not told us if we are getting paid or not. I just wanna know my options.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Im in the same boat as ivargas2214. I get paid when I work and I cant work because of the hurricane. I used my money to buy food and supplies and now I am past due. Any help?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have Uverse, a landline is useless with you. Out since Sunday. Dry all day but no crews on this side of town. But when I call you encourage a payment

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Hi, I am affected tremendously by Hurricane Harvey.... which caused a delay in my work and surplus in funds that I have to spend over this brief time period. Could you please help. Please?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.