For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
jimmyjammy794's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, January 21st, 2017 6:01 PM

AT & T one plus one offer - Help needed

I and my friend went to AT & T store in Tempe, Arizona. Customer service representataive told us that we have AT &T one plus one offer on Iphone 6s plus on  April 23, 2016. They also said that for first 3 months we have to pay the full amount for 3 months for both phones then after the amount will be credited back for one phone but i didn't get any credit back. When i called the customer care they are telling that offer was expired on April 20, 2016 and you are not eligible for that one plus one offer. What is that i have to do now, who should i have to complaint about my problem, i got deceived. AT& T should look into this matter seriously and should address my grievance.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@jimmyjammy794 wrote:

I and my friend went to AT & T store in Tempe, Arizona. Customer service representataive told us that we have AT &T one plus one offer on Iphone 6s plus on  April 23, 2016. They also said that for first 3 months we have to pay the full amount for 3 months then after the amount will be credited back but i didn't get any credit back. When i called the customer care they are telling that offer was expired on April 20, 2016 and you are not eligible for that one plus one offer. What is that i have to do now, who should i have to complaint about my problem, i got deceived. AT& T should look into this matter seriously and should address my grievance.

Do you mean Buy One Get One (BOGO)?

There are many many complaints in the forum about these offers, you really really need to read the offers yourself. There are all sorts of specific requirements where it can got wrong.

I just spent 5 minutes googling around for you and I can't even find that offer.  I see a bunch ending March 31, 2016. 

I checked the forums too, but the problem is people aren't complaining about April in April they're complaining in October or  January... 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

7 years ago

@jimmyjammy794

The Bogo offer was not available in April at all.  

There was a Bogo from 2/12 to 3/31. Then 5/20 to 6/30.  

In April the only promotion was a Samsung TV with purchase of a Samsung galaxy s7 series phone and a direct TV customer.  

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@lizdance40 wrote:

The Bogo offer was not available in April at all.  

There was a Bogo from 2/12 to 3/31. Then 5/20 to 6/30.  

almost tagged you when I couldn't find it.

But one ending on 3/31 and then again 3 weeks later seemed weird unless they extended it (and didn't see that either).

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

7 years ago

It's kind of nuts that I know this....

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.