For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
A

• 

25.7K Messages

Friday, October 21st, 2016 5:44 PM

AT&T is a complete joke, they do not care or value their customers.

I have chatted and called AT&T SEVERAL times and have spoke to at least 5 people each time.  My issue has yet to be resolved.

I signed up while AT&T was offering the BOGO, after 4 months with them they refuse to honor their deal.  They provide a different excuse each and everytime, to avoid doing so.

I have been told for weeks this issue will be resolved and nothing.

DO NOT USE AT&T, they do not care about you and don't do as they say!

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

7 years ago

A condition of the BOGO offer must not have been met somehow. It was a new line and an upgrade, right?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

7 years ago

The conditions of the BOGO from May/June

http://about.att.com/story/bogo_dads_grads_popular_smartphones.html

Unless all conditions were met, the credit is not issued on the line for the second phone.

The promotion was sponsored by each manufacturer, so the phones had to be the same brand. 

image.pngimage.jpeg

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

I brought 3 lines back to ATT and added a 4th.  I was told by the sales rep and many others that the BOGO would take effect after the second bill.  This is how it was sold to me, and if this is how you sell it then it needs to be honored.  You don't just get to make new rules up along the way. 

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

AT&T is a failure of a company, I would not recommend to anyone.  note- Did not get Iphones.

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

The sales person was aware of my situation to start with and told me that I qualified.  That is the only reason I made the switch.

So if you are only going to provide information that does not apply to my case, please stop.

Thanks

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.