Need help understanding your bill?
jedgue12's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, May 24th, 2019 8:59 PM

AT&T failed to honor the BOGO offer that was up in April 2019

They made me upgrade my phone and to add a new line buying two  Samsung galaxy 10 s plus, and never heard again, now all I have is a bigger bill, and receipt of upfront fees for all the upgrade and peripherals I got for the new phones, I will sued AT&T for false advertisement, cause now they are telling me so many excuses not to honor the offer, once they got me to upgrade and pay lots of money for

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

If you had read the deal, the credits on the second phone start in 3 months.   You complained in ONE.

869B3D5E-9C86-4D42-9CA2-F2B455E50B14.jpeg

1 Attachment

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

5 years ago

Yeah well, I'm currently getting screwed on this as well and your answer does nothing for my situation. There was also a 50" samsung TV offered... I havent received either the credit OR tv

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

5 years ago

In fact, I have most recently been told, that since they arent able to find the offer, ?? disappeared?? That it must not have ever happened...?

Really?

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

5 years ago

I have never been more disappointed, in an organization. Every time I call, instead of trying to help... they attempt to discredit my claim...

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

@blammmann wrote:

Yeah well, I'm currently getting screwed on this as well and your answer does nothing for my situation. There was also a 50" samsung TV offered... I havent received either the credit OR tv

The Samsung offer through At&t required both new At&t wireless line and TV service (uverse or satellite).  

Credits on the phone should start 3 months from the day off purchase - if you met all requirements.

Common reasons for promo failure:

Not reading the promo and knowing how to comply

Not using installments

Not adding a new line or porting from a competing carrier

Not adding TV service.

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

5 years ago

{keep it courteous} I had TV , but that isnt it. the promo ended on april 15, not may 27 or whatever, so it is not the same, TV was NOT required !

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

5 years ago

Not true, this promo was different. And, I had 611 reps on the line to
confirm I did it right

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

5 years ago

@blammmann wrote:

Unfortunately, you are as absolutely ignorant as all others. I had TV , but that isnt it. the promo ended on april 15, not may 27 or whatever, so it is not the same, TV was NOT required !

Can you post a copy of the promo?

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

@blammmann   This is a self help forum, not 20 questions (which is what we play a lot with the less than forthcoming).

You have provided no information other than your expectations, that weren’t met.  

‘No dates, no information on the added line, nothing on installments.  You keep saying “That’s  not it”.  

So what is it?   

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

5 years ago

I fail to see what my order number or any other specifics will do for a non ATT employee, or should I say unkown, and discerning random person on the internet... Duh!

I signed up on april 14 2019, Deal either ended midnight or on 15th, but was certain, the last day to claim.

Upgrade current s9, eligable, for any s10, get 2nd for free w/addition of a new line

Get a free 50" Samsung TV AND $750 in account credits

Ad was almost that vague, and hence why I dialed 611, to confirm what I was reading. This has all been reviewed, maybe, I have yet to speak with anybody that can confirm why I am or may not be eligable

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.