Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 15, 2014
4:06:05 PM
AT&T charged me twice for a internet plan I recently purchased.
This is very frustrating. & it really isn't worth it I'm starting to believe. I recently purchased a internet plan with AT&T. The charged me once on the day I purchased it. Two days later I'm charged again the same amount. An inexcusable mistake on their behalf.
This is very frustrating. & it really isn't worth it I'm starting to believe. I recently purchased a internet plan with AT&T. The charged me once on the day I purchased it. Two days later I'm charged again the same amount. An inexcusable mistake on their behalf.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 16, 2014 10:44:43 AM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Feb 16, 2014 at 10:45:31 AM

williamsdonovan71 wrote:
I would say a regular contract service. It's a internet plan. I don't know what autofill service is. They charged me twice. Both the same price.

In a regualr contract price the first bill is for 2 months - the first month pro-rated for the number of days left in the billing cycle, the second month s for a full months service

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=52744&title=Prorated+or+Partial+ChNew redesigned wireless billarges+on+your+Bill#fbid=A9JpmYZMRxv

Accepted Solution

AT&T charged me twice for a internet plan I recently purchased.

5 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 15, 2014 4:58:37 PM
(0)
Employee

What kind of service do you have? prepaid, gophone? regular contract service?

Do you have autofill setup?

I'd have trouble seeing something like this happen with contract/billed service.

-Alex

What kind of service do you have? prepaid, gophone? regular contract service?

Do you have autofill setup?

I'd have trouble seeing something like this happen with contract/billed service.

-Alex

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: AT&T charged me twice for a internet plan I recently purchased.

2 of 6 (1,604 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 15, 2014 5:34:24 PM
(0)
Contributor
I would say a regular contract service. It's a internet plan. I don't know what autofill service is. They charged me twice. Both the same price.

3 of 6 (1,598 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 16, 2014 10:44:43 AM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Feb 16, 2014 at 10:45:31 AM

williamsdonovan71 wrote:

In a regualr contract price the first bill is for 2 months - the first month pro-rated for the number of days left in the billing cycle, the second month s for a full months service

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=52744&title=Prorated+or+Partial+ChNew redesigned wireless billarges+on+your+Bill#fbid=A9JpmYZMRxv

williamsdonovan71 wrote:

[ Edited ]
4 of 6 (1,560 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 27, 2014 2:44:16 PM
(0)
Contributor

Great

Great

5 of 6 (1,264 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 10, 2016 2:04:50 AM
(0)
Contributor

I was charged twice for the same plan. $75. twice why?

I was charged twice for the same plan. $75. twice why?

6 of 6 (318 Views)