Need help understanding your bill?
williamsdonovan71's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, February 16th, 2014 12:06 AM

AT&T charged me twice for a internet plan I recently purchased.

This is very frustrating. & it really isn't worth it I'm starting to believe. I recently purchased a internet plan with AT&T. The charged me once on the day I purchased it. Two days later I'm charged again the same amount. An inexcusable mistake on their behalf.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

10 years ago

@williamsdonovan71 wrote:
I would say a regular contract service. It's a internet plan. I don't know what autofill service is. They charged me twice. Both the same price.

In a regualr contract price the first bill is for 2 months - the first month pro-rated for the number of days left in the billing cycle, the second month s for a full months service

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=52744&title=Prorated+or+Partial+ChNew redesigned wireless billarges+on+your+Bill#fbid=A9JpmYZMRxv

Former Employee

• 

636 Messages

10 years ago

What kind of service do you have? prepaid, gophone? regular contract service?

Do you have autofill setup?

I'd have trouble seeing something like this happen with contract/billed service.

-Alex

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I would say a regular contract service. It's a internet plan. I don't know what autofill service is. They charged me twice. Both the same price.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Great

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I was charged twice for the same plan. $75. twice why?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

The same thing happen to me for months did you get your bill resolved?

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

7 years ago

None of these says what you are paying for, or even know what your paying for.   

This is the wireless forum.   Not internet.  CELLULAR.   

We cant see your bill because this is a community forum.  Please contact ATT directly. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.