AT&T charged me twice for a internet plan I recently purchased.

Highlighted
Contributor

AT&T charged me twice for a internet plan I recently purchased.

This is very frustrating. & it really isn't worth it I'm starting to believe. I recently purchased a internet plan with AT&T. The charged me once on the day I purchased it. Two days later I'm charged again the same amount. An inexcusable mistake on their behalf.
Message 1 of 8
Employee

Re: AT&T charged me twice for a internet plan I recently purchased.

What kind of service do you have? prepaid, gophone? regular contract service?

Do you have autofill setup?

I'd have trouble seeing something like this happen with contract/billed service.

-Alex

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 8
Contributor

I would say a regular contract service. It's a internet plan. I don't know what autofill service is. They charged me twice. Both the same price.
Message 3 of 8
Expert

williamsdonovan71 wrote:
I would say a regular contract service. It's a internet plan. I don't know what autofill service is. They charged me twice. Both the same price.

In a regualr contract price the first bill is for 2 months - the first month pro-rated for the number of days left in the billing cycle, the second month s for a full months service

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=52744&title=Prorated+or+Partial+ChNew redesigned wireless billarges+on+your+Bill#fbid=A9JpmYZMRxv

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 8
Contributor

Great

Message 5 of 8
Contributor

I was charged twice for the same plan. $75. twice why?

Message 6 of 8
Contributor

The same thing happen to me for months did you get your bill resolved?

Message 7 of 8
ACE - Expert

None of these says what you are paying for, or even know what your paying for.   

This is the wireless forum.   Not internet.  CELLULAR.   

We cant see your bill because this is a community forum.  Please contact ATT directly. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are fellow customers. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 8 of 8
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support