For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
kskreddy's profile

Coach

• 

3 Messages

Monday, January 12th, 2015 10:18 PM

Closed

$200 in bill credits promo - buy a new smartphone with AT&T Next

$200 ATT Promo

I am an existing ATT customer. I have seen this promo and purchased iPhone 6 with ATT Next (added a new line) on 10/22/2014. After placing the order, I contacted ATT representative over chat and the representative confirmed that I would be getting $200 billing after 3 billing cycles. But ATT issued only $100 billing credit today (1/12/2015). I contacted the customer care department and they were saying there was no $200 billing credit promo at all. I told them I had saved the promo page and the chat with representative and requested it I can send the promo page to ATT. The manager said there is no way I can send this promo page and declined my request. How can I send this screenshot to ATT as a proof? Is there a way that I can complain about this? Pleast let me know what are my options now.

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

1 Attachment

Employee

• 

581 Messages

9 years ago

Hello @kskreddy thanks for your post.

We are sorry that you have had difficulties getting this resolved.

Let's get you some assistance with this issue.  Please click here and a private message window will open.  In that message please refer back to this post and/or include your screen shots.  In the message, please provide your name, contact number, email address, account number and a good time for you to be reached.

We have a great team of managers that monitor that mailbox and upon receipt of your message you will hear back from one of them within 48 hours to help get this resolved to your satisfaction.

~Delia

Coach

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Thanks Delia. As you suggested I have submitted a private message with the images. Let's see how att resolve tihs issue.

FYI..I have contacted few representatives last two days and nobody was helpful and saying there was no $200 promo.

I have already spent so much of time on this and don't want to deal with att anymore.

Can someone please guide me what actions I can take if att won't resolve it?

Coach

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

This was posted in ATT facebook page also

ATT FB.JPG

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

@damiloveu wrote:

It comes again.For 06/29/2015 to 06/30/2015 2 days.

AT&T Wireless $200 bill credit promotion,

Damiloveu,
do you happen to have the AT&T ad from that 2 day deal ( June 29th and 30 2015)? Rep on the phone telling me it doesn't exist. So now I can't get my $200 credit. Ridiculous to have to go through this.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

So, I see that I'm not the only one with this issue!!  I have been battling this issue since I got my three phones, and everyone I talk to say there was no deal for obtaining new lines with new numbers.  The only deals they find is for porting numbers in.  I'm highly upset because I thought at the time that my phone numbers that I have had for over 10 years were not worth the $200 credit per line adding up to $600.  I should have ported them in after all this and getting nothing for not doing so.  In my opinion this is false advertisement.  I'm tired of cell phone companies.  They do whatever they want because they think cell phones are a necessity.  I am seriously thinking about getting rid of them.  I left At&T earlier this year because of being told different things by different representatives.  I honestly cant believe I went back just to have the same type of issue.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

The name of the deal was "two days two amazing deals" was from June 29 & 30 2015. If you google that you will find an actual AT&T website blog about it. However, the AT&T rep didn't care anything about it. Just kept saying "its not in our promotion archives". Unbelievable!!!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.