Explore & discover

Helpful Links

15GB Mobile Share Plan Change without Notice

Contributor

15GB Mobile Share Plan Change without Notice

I've been with ATT since it was PacBell and yesterday, I noticed that they change my plan from a 15GB Mobile Share Plan, to a 30GB Mobile Share Plan with an additional ~$15 increase.  All this, without any notice from ATT!

What the...?

I was happy with my 15GB plan and I certainly don't need 30GB, since I only use ~5GB monthly.  And i'm certainly not too thrilled they increased my monthly billing amount!  

Anyone else notice this change on their plan?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
ACE - Sage

Re: 15GB Mobile Share Plan Change without Notice

Everyone else said they got an email in advance of the change.

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1324713

I’m still waiting for my bump up.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I've searched my email for it, none.  They also mentioned it was in one of the statements.  Since I get my them electronically, and enrolled in auto-pay, I don't bother looking at those statements.

Ugh... frustrating.

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by Community Manager (Community Manager)
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM
‎04-29-2019 12:32 PM

If you only use 5 gigs, you should have down graded when the advantage plan was around, or the Flex plan.  The current Plus plan offers 3 or 9 gigs.   You can compare price here.

https://www.att.com/plans/wireless/mobile-share-plus.html

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support