For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
arpit410's profile

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Wednesday, December 7th, 2016 12:27 AM

15 GB Mobile Share advantag plan with price of 10 GB

I show that at&t offer 15 GB mobile share advantage plan with price of 10 GB. so i chat to at&t, and they agreed to me that there is 15GB Mobile share advantage plan, but then they offer me 16 GB Mobile share advantage plan with is $7.50 higher compare to 15 GB.  and they did not honor there advertise for 15 GB mobile share advantage plan and calls it was mistake.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

7 years ago

when i clicked to select this plan, nothing happen, website stopped working so i chat with them and they decline to give me that plan.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

7 years ago

When i clicked to "Select this plan" button, website stopped working so i chat with them and they decline to offer me this plan.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

7 years ago

@Gary L  Thanks, typo fixed.  

I suspect this is a system glitch.   There is no MSA plan for 15 gigs

@arpit410   

I don't know where that page came from. It seems to be an error.   It's unlike those prices will be honored if it's an error.  Next screen with probably show correct pricing.

What are you trying to do?  Lower your bill?   Looks like you have one line and we're paying for 15 gigs but using much less.  

The new 10 gig plan is $80, line fee is $20 if you are out of contract.  Total $100 plus taxes.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@arpit410 Makes sense that they didn't offer it since it doesn't seem to exist...

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

7 years ago

I was trying to get 15GB mobile share advantage plan which has no data overage charges. my current plan is 15GB Mobile share value plan . and when i compare to both plan it shown me $120+TAX for both plan. so i tried to switch to 15GB mobile share advantage plan to get benefit for No-data overage charges.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

lizdance40 wrote:

@arpit410   

What are you trying to do?  Lower your bill?   Looks like you have one line and we're paying for 15 gigs but using much less.  

The new 10 gig plan is $80, line fee is $20 if you are out of contract.  Total $100 plus taxes.

Based on your 3 month average usage, the 6GB plan may work for you. That's another $20 savings. You can, of course, switch to the higher plan if you ever need more high speed data but with data rollover, you might not ever need to.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

7 years ago

Yes, you are correct, i will switch it to 6 GB and save $20.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

@arpit410 wrote:

I was trying to get 15GB mobile share advantage plan which has no data overage charges. my current plan is 15GB Mobile share value plan . and when i compare to both plan it shown me $120+TAX for both plan. so i tried to switch to 15GB mobile share advantage plan to get benefit for No-data overage charges.

Once again, there is no 15GB Mobile Share Advantage plan. You hit some sort of web site glitch which is why they won't or can't give that plan to you. It doesn't exist.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.