Explore & discover

Helpful Links

where to find my wireless account number

Contributor

where to find my wireless account number

If I am trying to find my account number for wireless phones sold to me by at&t representative that setup my direct tv, phone and home internet

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Master (ACE - Master)
Accepted by MicCheck
‎04-20-2019 1:43 PM

Re: where to find my wireless account number

For post paid accounts, the account number is on your bill. For prepaid accounts, the only way to get the account number is to call AT&T.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

What if you haven’t ever received a bill for the account yet, and didn’t get an email with the information on it when phones activated?
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Sage

@Fergie1973 wrote:
What if you haven’t ever received a bill for the account yet, and didn’t get an email with the information on it when phones activated?

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1008917?gsi=6cu9hg

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support