Need help understanding your bill?
Devenney's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, August 15th, 2016 8:51 PM

they do not honor prices

I was on live chat , was quoted for phones and plan. I go to finalize and was somehow disconnected. I call back up. no record of conversation. I am given the run around, I kept a copy of the script with all the pricing I was quoted. When I call ATT they are like not our problem sorry. ATT can not receive emails?????? I have proof of the conversation but have know where to send it. So as far as ATT concerned they can say whatever thay want to customers and then just charge them whatever they want.?!. Can someone help me here. Who has an email address for ATT

Guru

• 

629 Messages

8 years ago

Print out your transcript, or save it as an attachment if it's already on your computer, then send a private message to @ATTMobilityCare with your name, account/primary phone number,  details of your situation and your desired resolution, a good contact number and time to reach you.  Be sure to attach the chat transcript to the message you send to them, and they should be able to help you out.  Expect a 24-48 hour time frame for call back/ contact from them though.  

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

what do I put before the @ATTMoblitycare

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

8 years ago

If you click on the blue @ATTMobilityCare link, it is a link that will take you to the area that you can private message.

Guru

• 

629 Messages

8 years ago

@Devenney

Indeed.  All you have to do, as @kdfederer mentioned, is click on the blue @ATTMobilityCare hyperlink, and you'll be taken to the area that will let you send a privat message to them with the information I've suggested.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.