switching in to my name

Highlighted
Contributor

switching in to my name

right now i am on a phone plan with my mom and she already has 5 phone linked to her account, well my stepdad is about to take a new job where they wont supply him with a cell phone so he will be added to hers,

so the question is: can i switch my number and my plan in to my name

unlimted data

unlimted text

ect....

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: switching in to my name

That would be a transfer of billing responsibility and yes you can but you have to choose from existing plans so no more unlimited data if you do so
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Former Community Manager

Re: switching in to my name

JFiz is right Smiley Happy

Here's a link to an article w/ more info about transferring your billing responsbility: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB94735#fbid=JksbCLIT7p8

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support