Need help understanding your bill?
Dogpatch96820's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, September 15th, 2017 3:07 AM

suspended service, 'sim not provisioned'

The phone I bought from the AT&T store in the Ala Moana Mall in Honolulu, HI quit working.  I tried calling AT&T but get no response.  'sim not provisioned' briefly flashes on the screen, then nothing.  I tried calling 611 and got nothing.  

I told the gentleman who set up the phone account, including a wifi hotspot device, that I don't text and he didn't have a problem with that.  Unfortunately he didn't have the flip phone in stock and I had to go to the at&t store about a block down the mall.  There I had to deal with a woman who got upset when I declined the $20 plastic cover.  I wanted one like they had on display but apparently they're into the old 'bait and switch' scam.  She tried to muscle the cover off for a while, then gave up and risked on of her precious fingernails.

When I got around to using the phone# 8086792943 while making a purchase, there was someone else named 'Lonnie' on the account.  Perhaps this is part of my problem?

Thanks for your attention to this.  I still use the number for ID purposes when asked by clerks while making purchases.  I get by just fine using  an email account for outgoing calls.  As far as any past due fees, check the usage and see how much wifi hot spot device usage I got before it crashed..  I'll pay for that once I get an explanation how 'Lonnie' came with the account.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

a made a typo after risked, on should read one

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.