For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Houstonco's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, May 7th, 2017 5:49 PM

rural Houston and Humphrey's county Tennessee

My name is Mark ***** I  live at **** Waverly Tn 37185. I live on one of the highest points around and usually only have one bar that goes in and out. That usually comes from across the river from Benton county. I'm close to the lake and Whiteoak creek. There's practically no service around. Would you be interested in placing a tower in my back yard? I have eighteen acres. My number is [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]. Please contact me and let me know either way. Thank you for your time.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

@Houstonco This is a customer to customer forum. No one from ATT is going to contact you based on your post here. Realize there is much more to placement of a cell tower than elevation. That tower still needs to be connected to the network which means wires in the ground. Even if you have the perfect location, they would not place a tower there if they can't get it connected to the network for whatever reason; too costly, too far away from existing infrastructure, etc. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.