Need help understanding your bill?
julesc's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, October 22nd, 2017 7:25 PM

return shipping issue- phone stolen in transit

Serious issues with customer service handling of my iphone return. I have tracking numbers stating it has been sitting in a Newgistics warehouse in Houston for 3 weeks. Numerous calls to At&T have not resolved this issue. Promises of cases opened, hours of talking only to be hung up on when asking to speak to a supervisor and general incompetence- totally frustrating costumer service. They claim they haven't received the phone and apparently they aren't willing to investigate with the shipper so I've been waiting on my $650 refund for weeks on end. 

Considering there are countless cases of this EXACT same thing being reported online I'm beginning to think that some sort of systemic theft/fraud is taking place. Or at the very least Newgistics is in the habit of losing or stealing returns and AT&T could care less because they already have your money.

We have 4 lines and have been customers for 20 plus years. That ends with this transaction. 

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

6 years ago

@julesc Make printouts of that information for yourself to keep a copy.

Are you using this site http://tracking.newgistics.com

Send a copy of your story and information and contact / account info via a PRIVATE message to @ATTMobilityCare (while on the WEB click and hit private message). Be super polite, the people you are contracting did not lose it 😉

I'm beginning to think that some sort of systemic theft/fraud is taking place.

Systemic incompetence would be my guess. If they were losing them on purpose someone internally would have ratted them out by now.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Yes we are tracking on the newgistics website and considering the level of incompetitence we face on every single call, we have been ridiculously polite. Just spent another 45 min on the phone today only to be hung up on again! Will try private message but I'm not holding my breath. 

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

6 years ago

@julesc wrote:

Yes we are tracking on the newgistics website and considering the level of incompetitence we face on every single call, we have been ridiculously polite. Just spent another 45 min on the phone today only to be hung up on again! Will try private message but I'm not holding my breath. 

Nag them weekly and let us know in a few weeks what happened...

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

This issue still hasn't been resolved. As of today 4 different cases have been opened and then closed with no resolution. Can anyone help me reach someone with the competence and authority to help me out? AT&T?? Anyone?

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

6 years ago

@julesc wrote:

This issue still hasn't been resolved. 

Ten or eleven days ago I suggested contacting @ATTMobilityCare and I don't know if you did that.

I said nag them weekly. It hasn't even been two weeks yet.

I said let us know in a few weeks what happened. It hasn't even been a couple of weeks yet. (I was thinking at least 3 or 4).

As of today 4 different cases have been opened and then closed with no resolution. 

On the phone, chat, or @ATTMobilityCare.

(I wouldn't think that the latter would have fixed it yet)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.