looking for an international mobile share plan

Tutor

looking for an international mobile share plan

I am on a mobile share plan with five devices.  I am planning a family trip to Canada for a week.  I know there are international packages available for calls, texts, and data but adding that up for a family can be expensive.  Is there any package deal for voice, text, and data for a family?  If not, I think AT&T should consider having this in this age of multiple devices.

Message 1 of 4 (838 Views)
Employee
Solution
Accepted by ATTDelia (Employee)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: looking for an international mobile share plan

Hey Paul!

You can add World Connect to your plan, which gives you a discounted rate on minutes and other features to help you while you're in Canada.

To learn more, read here.

Thanks!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (792 Views)
Tutor

Thank you for the link to the international packages.  I see there is a cruise package that includes calls, texts, and data.  My suggestion is that AT&T have a similar package for other situations like my family trip to Canada - that is a plan that would offer an allotment of calls, texts, and data for one price for an individual or even better a family combination.

Message 3 of 4 (763 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

PaulHHorn wrote:

Thank you for the link to the international packages.  I see there is a cruise package that includes calls, texts, and data.  My suggestion is that AT&T have a similar package for other situations like my family trip to Canada - that is a plan that would offer an allotment of calls, texts, and data for one price for an individual or even better a family combination.

Just a thought. Since you have mobile share, you also have mobile hotspot.  If you have a device that supports it, just get international data for that device and use hotspot to share that data. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (745 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.