looking for an international mobile share plan

Tutor

looking for an international mobile share plan

I am on a mobile share plan with five devices.  I am planning a family trip to Canada for a week.  I know there are international packages available for calls, texts, and data but adding that up for a family can be expensive.  Is there any package deal for voice, text, and data for a family?  If not, I think AT&T should consider having this in this age of multiple devices.

Message 1 of 4
Employee

Re: looking for an international mobile share plan

Hey Paul!

You can add World Connect to your plan, which gives you a discounted rate on minutes and other features to help you while you're in Canada.

To learn more, read here.

Thanks!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Tutor

Thank you for the link to the international packages.  I see there is a cruise package that includes calls, texts, and data.  My suggestion is that AT&T have a similar package for other situations like my family trip to Canada - that is a plan that would offer an allotment of calls, texts, and data for one price for an individual or even better a family combination.

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

PaulHHorn wrote:

Thank you for the link to the international packages.  I see there is a cruise package that includes calls, texts, and data.  My suggestion is that AT&T have a similar package for other situations like my family trip to Canada - that is a plan that would offer an allotment of calls, texts, and data for one price for an individual or even better a family combination.

Just a thought. Since you have mobile share, you also have mobile hotspot.  If you have a device that supports it, just get international data for that device and use hotspot to share that data. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support