For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
PaulHHorn's profile

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Friday, June 28th, 2013 11:17 PM

looking for an international mobile share plan

I am on a mobile share plan with five devices.  I am planning a family trip to Canada for a week.  I know there are international packages available for calls, texts, and data but adding that up for a family can be expensive.  Is there any package deal for voice, text, and data for a family?  If not, I think AT&T should consider having this in this age of multiple devices.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

82 Messages

11 years ago

Hey Paul!

You can add World Connect to your plan, which gives you a discounted rate on minutes and other features to help you while you're in Canada.

To learn more, read here.

Thanks!

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

11 years ago

Thank you for the link to the international packages.  I see there is a cruise package that includes calls, texts, and data.  My suggestion is that AT&T have a similar package for other situations like my family trip to Canada - that is a plan that would offer an allotment of calls, texts, and data for one price for an individual or even better a family combination.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

11 years ago

@PaulHHorn wrote:

Thank you for the link to the international packages.  I see there is a cruise package that includes calls, texts, and data.  My suggestion is that AT&T have a similar package for other situations like my family trip to Canada - that is a plan that would offer an allotment of calls, texts, and data for one price for an individual or even better a family combination.

Just a thought. Since you have mobile share, you also have mobile hotspot.  If you have a device that supports it, just get international data for that device and use hotspot to share that data. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.