Explore & discover

Helpful Links

how to get in contact with AT&T corporate office

Teacher

how to get in contact with AT&T corporate office

I need to know how to get in touch with AT&T corporate headquarters. If anybody knows how I can email them or actually have a phone conversation with somebody over there. After being a 14 year customer with AT&T, they have made false agreements with me on July 22 , And I need somebody at corporate headquarters to be aware of my entire situation. As my phone has been completely canceled, I just started a new business this year so financially things are quite tough right now. And the phone number associated with my business is the one that is now canceled! Can anybody please help me
Tags (1)
Message 1 of 65
Contributor

Re: how to get in contact with AT

Do anyone have email or phone number for ATT Presidnet or CEO of the company. The run around needs to stop . They charge for things not in use and then want outrages payment to cancel or suspend the services . Might have tp get an Attorney to sue them .

Message 46 of 65
Contributor

Does anyone have email address since the phne number does not work for the corporate headquaters. they are charging senior and others these outrages charges for this not in use and will not suspend or cancel the devices unless you paythem . That is holding people hostage. After being customer for over 35 years with phone and then over 20 with direct tv services this makes a person want to get attorney and sue the compny.

Message 47 of 65
Employee

Nobody has an email or phone number for corporate,its been said 25 times in this 50 thread post. all you can do is whats suggested by other members

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FOLLOWING IS INCLUDED WITH EACH POST

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers on our own time and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 48 of 65
Contributor

“Take it to the news”!? For it being the wrong color..my god can someone be any more ridiculous?,no wonder they make it to where no one can get through to talk to higher ups.people trying to take them to court or go on the news for the color of their phone being wrong..wow...just...wow......

Message 49 of 65
Contributor

##- The color of the phone has nothing to do with not being able to speak or email CEO or Presidnets of company. If you can contact other company CEO or Presidnets or get to a cmplaint department it would be better customer service and better relationship with thier customers.
Message 50 of 65
ACE - Sage

@Pandabear21 wrote:
##- The color of the phone has nothing to do with not being able to speak or email CEO or Presidnets of company. If you can contact other company CEO or Presidnets or get to a cmplaint department it would be better customer service and better relationship with thier customers.

Calling the president or CEO for a customer service problem, when there are people who are CUSTOMER SERVICE employees makes NO SENSE at all.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 51 of 65
Employee

@SHELALA  there is no way that is a valid email for the CEO you think it would be that easy to email him? if it were then this thread would not exist if anything that email would go to some random team to be viewed and sent to different departments to be handled

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers on our own time and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 52 of 65
Tutor

Got it I'm reporting this page to them as well! My issue has not been resolved and I feel that this page is preventing people from fixing there issues as well. Thank you shelala! 

Message 53 of 65
Tutor

[Personal information removed]

Message 54 of 65
Tutor

The admin here told me I would never get this information so I took a screen shot to show corporate office how they are trying to prevent customer satisfaction. 

Message 55 of 65

Me too! Twice tonight, I suddenly was without a connection...I actually thought Attached was better than that...

Message 56 of 65
Employee

and it will continue to get deleted by the admins,

Message 57 of 65
Teacher

and will continue to post contact info

Message 58 of 65

AT&T phone reps keep telling me they'll lower my bill by putting on a promotional deal for a year. Then my bill comes and it's not lower. I call back and tell them that the previous person said they were putting on a promotion and they say there is no record of that. This has happened 3 times already over the phone. One rep said they would credit my account to make up for bogus charges and then it doesn't happen. I call back and no record of that. They just straight up lie to you over the phone. I'm going tomorrow down to an AT&T store to talk to someone in person. I want them to look up my previous phone calls (they are supposed to be recorded) and listen to them so they can hear what they told me. It's hard to believe that multiple representatives would lie to me over the phone multiple times. I'm in shock about the whole thing really.

Message 59 of 65
Employee

@bwal111111  going to an at&t store is a waste of time they do not have access to recordings and they cant lower your bill

Message 60 of 65
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support