Explore & discover

Helpful Links

how to get in contact with AT&T corporate office

Teacher

how to get in contact with AT&T corporate office

I need to know how to get in touch with AT&T corporate headquarters. If anybody knows how I can email them or actually have a phone conversation with somebody over there. After being a 14 year customer with AT&T, they have made false agreements with me on July 22 , And I need somebody at corporate headquarters to be aware of my entire situation. As my phone has been completely canceled, I just started a new business this year so financially things are quite tough right now. And the phone number associated with my business is the one that is now canceled! Can anybody please help me
Tags (1)
Message 1 of 65
ACE - Sage

Re: how to get in contact with AT

@kbrown146

There are 3 AT&T stores in Bradenton.  Only one is actually owned by AT&T.   

file a BBB complaint.  If your complaint is valid you may get some satisfaction.  If not at least an explaination.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 31 of 65

No AT&T does not care about their customers. They are in it for the all mighty $$. My office has been down since oct of 2107. AT&T guy is the one that came and switched me from analog to digital. He tore up all my wiring and left me without my office phone and I had to hire someone elso to come fix the problem because AT&T said they investigated and found no fault from their installer. It is now July of 2018 and had an AT&T wireless guy come in and switch me from land line to wireless. Seems to be working for the moment. I think AT&T has gotten to big for their britches and don’t really care about my business’ problems. If I could, I would dump AT&T, but in my area they are the only company that services here.
Message 32 of 65
Contributor

LIES!!!!!!!!  Att is so screwed up! Charging us over $2000 for changes we didn’t even make! 😡 I think we have talked to every person who works for them and have to explain each time what the —— problem is!!! This is the worst company I’ve had to deal with. I think they really want us to pay whatever they want to charge is.  —that is give up!  Once this is done I’m quitting them. People please don’t get service with them. You’ll be sorry!! 

Message 33 of 65
ACE - Master

@Gjavier wrote:

LIES!!!!!!!!  Att is so screwed up! Charging us over $2000 for changes we didn’t even make! 😡 I think we have talked to every person who works for them and have to explain each time what the —— problem is!!! This is the worst company I’ve had to deal with. I think they really want us to pay whatever they want to charge is.  —that is give up!  Once this is done I’m quitting them. People please don’t get service with them. You’ll be sorry!! 

What are the charges for and why are you so sure they are not correct?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 34 of 65
Contributor

I just had an issue with At&T as well. Similar issue. I switched companies to come to At&T after they hounded me via email to do so, I called placed my order, paid for the phones and have been patiently waiting. Everytime I check my order status it just says processing. So I started calling everyday and talking to customer service via chat. Everyday they said my phones were shipping. I printed out all the chat transcripts, long story short I talked to three, COUNT THREE different people this morning and the first rep kept asking me if I was the retailer? The second gentleman told me my order would ship next Monday, then finally I get someone else on the phone and she tells me they cancelled my order because they could not confirm my identity? Now mind you, they took my money, did a credit check, kept me waiting and now they can not confirm my identity? They had an email address, the same email address they used to hound me to switch as well as my current cell phone number. Why could someone not just send an email or a quick call, I would have been happy to fax anything over or went into a store instead of being lied to and led on. Now I have to go into a corporate store to prove my identity and then pay another amount for the phones even though they already got my money once they want me to pay again. I am so very frustrated!!!!!

Message 35 of 65

I do understand your frustration and I would not give them any more money, I would demand phones that you have already paid for. AT&T thinks they have the market on internet and phones, they probably do, but there service should be rated at zero or an F. The corporate offices don’t care about the little peons that are their customers. As long as you keep sending in money, that seems to be all they care about. In my situation, I would stop paying my bill til they got their stuff in order, but they would cut off service and leave us all in a bind more than we already are. Sorry you have the same problems. I love how they have a computerized response to all post and never a real person. Goes to show you how much they care about your problem.
Message 36 of 65
Employee

What computerized response?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FOLLOWING IS INCLUDED WITH EACH POST

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers on our own time and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 37 of 65
Tutor

Can anyone post that phone number that admin keeps deleting? 

Message 38 of 65
Employee

no it will continuously be deleted

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers on our own time and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 39 of 65
Employee

and i can assure you that none of the numbers posted were corporate numbers, ive been on these forums since 2008 and no one has ever been successful at getting a corporate number, and they delete any phone numbers not just the so called corperate numbers. you can only post the 800 numbers

Message 40 of 65
Tutor

It will come up I'll be ready

Message 41 of 65
ACE - Master

@SnakeT_02 wrote:

Can anyone post that phone number that admin keeps deleting? 

You can contact AT&T by calling 800-331-0500 (611 from your cell phone) or using the chat feature. If that isn't satisfactory, you can file a BBB or FCC complaint and someone from the office of the president (the closest thing to "corporate" that exists) will contact you. 

Message 42 of 65
Teacher

Also need corporate office or an escalated concerns phone number.

Message 43 of 65
ACE - Master

@stopbarking2 wrote:

Also need corporate office or an escalated concerns phone number.

"You can contact AT&T by calling 800-331-0500 (611 from your cell phone) or using the chat feature. If that isn't satisfactory, you can file a BBB or FCC complaint and someone from the office of the president (the closest thing to "corporate" that exists) will contact you"

Message 44 of 65
Tutor

Re: how to get in contact with AT&T corporate office

this is the worst most unscrupulous company in the U.S.  The torture I've been put through doesn't end, broken promises and agreements, hours upon hours spent on the phone trying to resolve my situation.  I feel for you.

Message 45 of 65
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support