Explore & discover

Helpful Links

how to get in contact with AT&T corporate office

Teacher

how to get in contact with AT&T corporate office

I need to know how to get in touch with AT&T corporate headquarters. If anybody knows how I can email them or actually have a phone conversation with somebody over there. After being a 14 year customer with AT&T, they have made false agreements with me on July 22 , And I need somebody at corporate headquarters to be aware of my entire situation. As my phone has been completely canceled, I just started a new business this year so financially things are quite tough right now. And the phone number associated with my business is the one that is now canceled! Can anybody please help me
Tags (1)
Message 1 of 65
Contributor

Re: how to get in contact with AT

@Dewbear7855... thank you so much for providing that number!

at&t customer service has gone to crap.  what prompted me to check this forum is the fact that i just got a bill for $2087.65 for phones & service that I cancelled as soon as I received the wrong phones.  i made the cancellation request & returned the phones & I got confirmation from several operators tha at&t received the phones with no problem a month ago. this is only the latest tribulation i have had to deal as a LONG TIME customer of at&t.  my loyalty is fading...

Message 16 of 65

I am so tired of ATT thinking that they are to big to be dealing with individuals or small companies.  My company has not been able to run smoothly since ATT moved us over to digital in Aug of 2017 and says that thing would move smoothly after this switch over.  Well that could not be further from the truth.  The tech that came over to do work and did not know his (donkey) from a hole in the wall.  He ended up spending 6 1/2 hours at my office and when he left, he had cut all my phone lines, my intercom system, my speakers to my shop floor and left me with an old hand held unit.  He said that he could not help me because your phone system is not compatible with the new digital wiring.  Well I have a Panasonic Digital hybrid system that is completely compatible with the new wiring.  I had to call my phone system guy who hooked it up in the first place and he said he could not understand what the tech from att had done.  My guy had me up and running with everything operating, in about 30 to 45 min.  at my expense of 600.00.  I tried to get my money back from att and they said after an internal investigation that they could not find anything that their tech did wrong.  So I have to eat it.  My business runs a lot on the internet with quickbooks and I have not had a day go by since aug 2017 that anything works properly.  I have had about a half a dozen other techs come out to my office and for some reason they can not tell me why I loose my phone lines and internet during business hours.  Well shouldn't they know???  It is hard to run a business when your customers and vendors cannot reach you over the phone or emails.  I am so sick and tired of ATT but we have no other option, so they have us over a barrel.  PS  Randall Stephenson has put out there on the internet, that any complaints to ATT CEO will result in legal action.  Is it not  his job to take care of the customers that are responsible for his lavish life style.   I think everyone should contact the BBB and file complaints against him and ATT and then maybe something will be done for all of us whom they are affecting.  Thanks  for listening to the rants of a very angry off consumer.!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS  all this information can be obtained on the internet under ATT corporate office.  [Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Message 17 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Call this number for help at the corporate office this number helped when 611 coustomer service wouldn’t![edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] they fixed my problem in 10 minutes when I been fight with 611 for over 6 months!

Message 18 of 65

Thank you for he information, I don’t use 611 anymore, they are useless.  I do have all the Corp info and I Posted it n my post, but Att stepped in and omitted so others that have legit complaints can’t contact them.  I have been with Att over 30 years and I guess it’s time for a change to company that cares about their customers 

Message 19 of 65

I agree
Message 20 of 65
Contributor

did they help you!!!! I need help ... I return a iPhone, wrong color at the Oaklawn location since 12/17/17 At&t is try to charge me for it and nobody seems to want to help..... I guess I need to take to the news .......channel 8,4,11 23  

Message 21 of 65
Contributor

I’m having the same problem, it’s a big mess & I’ve been given false information, numbers to call. So disappointed in AT&T Customer Service!!!!!!!!😡

Message 22 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

xxx-xxx-xxxx      [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Message 23 of 65
Contributor

Thank you, Dewbear7855. I've been trying to find a corporate number so I could share my concerns about AT&T's continued relationship with the Laura Ingraham show. This number finally got me through to someone who was able to take my comments.

Message 24 of 65
Mentor

How about you quit trying to control what other subscribers watch and don't turn it to her show if you don't like it??

I can't stand Rachel Maddow or MSNBC, so I don't watch them!

Only Fascists try to censor other people.  We live in the U.S. of A., where we have a 1st Amendment Right, along with the rest of our U.S. Constitution and our Bill of Rights.

Mind you own business!!!

I wouldn't have been paying for AT&T U-verse for years if they DIDN'T carry Fox News and Fox Business!

Message 25 of 65
ACE - Sage

@sherrb1158 wrote:

How about you quit trying to control what other subscribers watch and don't turn it to her show if you don't like it??

I can't stand Rachel Maddow or MSNBC, so I don't watch them!

Only Fascists try to censor other people.  We live in the U.S. of A., where we have a 1st Amendment Right, along with the rest of our U.S. Constitution and our Bill of Rights.

Mind you own business!!!

I wouldn't have been paying for AT&T U-verse for years if they DIDN'T carry Fox News and Fox Business!

Thank you!   And well said.  

Had she left the word “whines” out, nothing in her statement could be taken as offensive.  Hogg on the other hand has carried out quite a campaign of bullying to destroy her.  

I don’t watch either of them.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 26 of 65
Mentor

Thank you, Lizdance.  

Message 27 of 65
Contributor

OMG the same is happening to me.  no one has been able to set my bill right.   they say they will call back, but no one calls

there has to be someone in charge to oversee that the right people take care of customers.    I am so fed up with AT&T

Message 28 of 65
ACE - Sage

@alidavis   File a BBB complaint and they will call you then. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 29 of 65
Contributor

I feel your frustration. In all my years this is the worst service I have ever ever had. The local Bradenton Florida office has lied to me. I have had an issue since February 2018. It is now July 2018. No resolve. No return calls. They just don't seem to care.

Message 30 of 65
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support