Need help understanding your bill?
Dianeirving's profile

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

Monday, July 31st, 2017 2:03 PM

Closed

how to get in contact with AT&T executive office

I need to know how to get in touch with AT&T corporate headquarters. If anybody knows how I can email them or actually have a phone conversation with somebody over there. After being a 14 year customer with AT&T, they have made false agreements with me on July 22 , And I need somebody at corporate headquarters to be aware of my entire situation. As my phone has been completely canceled, I just started a new business this year so financially things are quite tough right now. And the phone number associated with my business is the one that is now canceled! Can anybody please help me

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

6 years ago

and i can assure you that none of the numbers posted were corporate numbers, ive been on these forums since 2008 and no one has ever been successful at getting a corporate number, and they delete any phone numbers not just the so called corperate numbers. you can only post the 800 numbers

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

It will come up I'll be ready

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

6 years ago

@SnakeT_02 wrote:

Can anyone post that phone number that admin keeps deleting? 

You can contact AT&T by calling 800-331-0500 (611 from your cell phone) or using the chat feature. If that isn't satisfactory, you can file a BBB or FCC complaint and someone from the office of the president (the closest thing to "corporate" that exists) will contact you. 

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

6 years ago

Also need corporate office or an escalated concerns phone number.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

6 years ago

@stopbarking2 wrote:

Also need corporate office or an escalated concerns phone number.

"You can contact AT&T by calling 800-331-0500 (611 from your cell phone) or using the chat feature. If that isn't satisfactory, you can file a BBB or FCC complaint and someone from the office of the president (the closest thing to "corporate" that exists) will contact you"

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

6 years ago

this is the worst most unscrupulous company in the U.S.  The torture I've been put through doesn't end, broken promises and agreements, hours upon hours spent on the phone trying to resolve my situation.  I feel for you.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Do anyone have email or phone number for ATT Presidnet or CEO of the company. The run around needs to stop . They charge for things not in use and then want outrages payment to cancel or suspend the services . Might have tp get an Attorney to sue them .

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Does anyone have email address since the phne number does not work for the corporate headquaters. they are charging senior and others these outrages charges for this not in use and will not suspend or cancel the devices unless you paythem . That is holding people hostage. After being customer for over 35 years with phone and then over 20 with direct tv services this makes a person want to get attorney and sue the compny.

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

6 years ago

Nobody has an email or phone number for corporate,its been said 25 times in this 50 thread post. all you can do is whats suggested by other members

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

“Take it to the news”!? For it being the wrong color..my god can someone be any more ridiculous?,no wonder they make it to where no one can get through to talk to higher ups.people trying to take them to court or go on the news for the color of their phone being wrong..wow...just...wow......

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.