For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Dianeirving's profile

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

Monday, July 31st, 2017 2:03 PM

Closed

how to get in contact with AT&T executive office

I need to know how to get in touch with AT&T corporate headquarters. If anybody knows how I can email them or actually have a phone conversation with somebody over there. After being a 14 year customer with AT&T, they have made false agreements with me on July 22 , And I need somebody at corporate headquarters to be aware of my entire situation. As my phone has been completely canceled, I just started a new business this year so financially things are quite tough right now. And the phone number associated with my business is the one that is now canceled! Can anybody please help me

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I feel your frustration. In all my years this is the worst service I have ever ever had. The local Bradenton Florida office has lied to me. I have had an issue since February 2018. It is now July 2018. No resolve. No return calls. They just don't seem to care.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

6 years ago

@kbrown146

There are 3 AT&T stores in Bradenton.  Only one is actually owned by AT&T.   

file a BBB complaint.  If your complaint is valid you may get some satisfaction.  If not at least an explaination.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

No AT&T does not care about their customers. They are in it for the all mighty $$. My office has been down since oct of 2107. AT&T guy is the one that came and switched me from analog to digital. He tore up all my wiring and left me without my office phone and I had to hire someone elso to come fix the problem because AT&T said they investigated and found no fault from their installer. It is now July of 2018 and had an AT&T wireless guy come in and switch me from land line to wireless. Seems to be working for the moment. I think AT&T has gotten to big for their britches and don’t really care about my business’ problems. If I could, I would dump AT&T, but in my area they are the only company that services here.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

LIES!!!!!!!!  Att is so screwed up! Charging us over $2000 for changes we didn’t even make! 😡 I think we have talked to every person who works for them and have to explain each time what the —— problem is!!! This is the worst company I’ve had to deal with. I think they really want us to pay whatever they want to charge is.  —that is give up!  Once this is done I’m quitting them. People please don’t get service with them. You’ll be sorry!! 

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

6 years ago

@Gjavier wrote:

LIES!!!!!!!!  Att is so screwed up! Charging us over $2000 for changes we didn’t even make! 😡 I think we have talked to every person who works for them and have to explain each time what the —— problem is!!! This is the worst company I’ve had to deal with. I think they really want us to pay whatever they want to charge is.  —that is give up!  Once this is done I’m quitting them. People please don’t get service with them. You’ll be sorry!! 

What are the charges for and why are you so sure they are not correct?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I just had an issue with At&T as well. Similar issue. I switched companies to come to At&T after they hounded me via email to do so, I called placed my order, paid for the phones and have been patiently waiting. Everytime I check my order status it just says processing. So I started calling everyday and talking to customer service via chat. Everyday they said my phones were shipping. I printed out all the chat transcripts, long story short I talked to three, COUNT THREE different people this morning and the first rep kept asking me if I was the retailer? The second gentleman told me my order would ship next Monday, then finally I get someone else on the phone and she tells me they cancelled my order because they could not confirm my identity? Now mind you, they took my money, did a credit check, kept me waiting and now they can not confirm my identity? They had an email address, the same email address they used to hound me to switch as well as my current cell phone number. Why could someone not just send an email or a quick call, I would have been happy to fax anything over or went into a store instead of being lied to and led on. Now I have to go into a corporate store to prove my identity and then pay another amount for the phones even though they already got my money once they want me to pay again. I am so very frustrated!!!!!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I do understand your frustration and I would not give them any more money, I would demand phones that you have already paid for. AT&T thinks they have the market on internet and phones, they probably do, but there service should be rated at zero or an F. The corporate offices don’t care about the little peons that are their customers. As long as you keep sending in money, that seems to be all they care about. In my situation, I would stop paying my bill til they got their stuff in order, but they would cut off service and leave us all in a bind more than we already are. Sorry you have the same problems. I love how they have a computerized response to all post and never a real person. Goes to show you how much they care about your problem.

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

6 years ago

What computerized response?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Can anyone post that phone number that admin keeps deleting? 

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

6 years ago

no it will continuously be deleted

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.