Need help understanding your bill?
Dianeirving's profile

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

Monday, July 31st, 2017 2:03 PM

Closed

how to get in contact with AT&T executive office

I need to know how to get in touch with AT&T corporate headquarters. If anybody knows how I can email them or actually have a phone conversation with somebody over there. After being a 14 year customer with AT&T, they have made false agreements with me on July 22 , And I need somebody at corporate headquarters to be aware of my entire situation. As my phone has been completely canceled, I just started a new business this year so financially things are quite tough right now. And the phone number associated with my business is the one that is now canceled! Can anybody please help me

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I agree

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

did they help you!!!! I need help ... I return a iPhone, wrong color at the Oaklawn location since 12/17/17 At&t is try to charge me for it and nobody seems to want to help..... I guess I need to take to the news .......channel 8,4,11 23  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I’m having the same problem, it’s a big mess & I’ve been given false information, numbers to call. So disappointed in AT&T Customer Service!!!!!!!!😡

• 

25.7K Messages

6 years ago

xxx-xxx-xxxx      [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Thank you, Dewbear7855. I've been trying to find a corporate number so I could share my concerns about AT&T's continued relationship with the Laura Ingraham show. This number finally got me through to someone who was able to take my comments.

Scholar

• 

79 Messages

6 years ago

How about you quit trying to control what other subscribers watch and don't turn it to her show if you don't like it??

I can't stand Rachel Maddow or MSNBC, so I don't watch them!

Only Fascists try to censor other people.  We live in the U.S. of A., where we have a 1st Amendment Right, along with the rest of our U.S. Constitution and our Bill of Rights.

Mind you own business!!!

I wouldn't have been paying for AT&T U-verse for years if they DIDN'T carry Fox News and Fox Business!

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

@sherrb1158 wrote:

How about you quit trying to control what other subscribers watch and don't turn it to her show if you don't like it??

I can't stand Rachel Maddow or MSNBC, so I don't watch them!

Only Fascists try to censor other people.  We live in the U.S. of A., where we have a 1st Amendment Right, along with the rest of our U.S. Constitution and our Bill of Rights.

Mind you own business!!!

I wouldn't have been paying for AT&T U-verse for years if they DIDN'T carry Fox News and Fox Business!

Thank you!   And well said.  

Had she left the word “whines” out, nothing in her statement could be taken as offensive.  Hogg on the other hand has carried out quite a campaign of bullying to destroy her.  

I don’t watch either of them.

Scholar

• 

79 Messages

6 years ago

Thank you, Lizdance.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

OMG the same is happening to me.  no one has been able to set my bill right.   they say they will call back, but no one calls

there has to be someone in charge to oversee that the right people take care of customers.    I am so fed up with AT&T

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

@alidavis   File a BBB complaint and they will call you then. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.